EasyShip - The Parcel Management Platform You Need
A faster and more convenient way to manage your parcels.
With Kerry Express’ free Easyship platform, you will be able to keep track of your parcels everywhere, any time.
Easy 5-steps to send parcels in EasyShip
1 Register your KERRY CLUB account
2 Fill in recipient information
3 Print parcel label
4 Drop your parcel off at Kerry Express
5 Track and trace
Frequently Asked Questions
What is EasyShip?
How can I use the EasyShip Platform?
What are EasyShip’s functions?
- Create Parcel Information
- Print Pre-Labelling
- Request a Parcel Pick Up
- Seller Summary Dashboard (Weekly/Monthly)
- Seller Shipment Statistics
- Shipment Reports
- COD Summary Dashboard and Report
How do I create a shipment in EasyShip?
- Enter information: Fill in shipment information of both the sender and receiver’s information in EasyShip, or import their information from an excel file if you have a high number of parcels to deliver.
- Print shipment label: Once you have filled in the information, you can print out shipping labels.
Why should I use EasyShip?
It also helps SME businesses increase their efficiency by organising shipments, allowing sellers to get tracking information right away. EasyShip is designed to assist sellers by summarizing shipments and reports to help sellers visualize a bigger scope of their business as well.
How do I track my shipments?
- Visit Kerry Express Website
- Click “Parcel Tracking” tab on the website menu bar.
- Enter shipment tracking number (can be located on Kerry Receipt)