How can we help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
Track and Trace My Parcels
- What do I do if my shipment tracking status says “incorrect delivery address”?
- What do I do if my shipment is late?
- If my shipment is cancelled or labelled as a return package, where do I pick up my shipment?
- Do you make deliveries on Sundays or public holidays?
- If you can’t contact the recipient, will you still make the delivery?
- How can I track my parcel status?
- How do I register for the COD service?
- Which banks are supported when creating an application for the COD service?
- How can I check the COD amount that is due?
- What is the refund transfer period?
- When during the day will the transfer amount be refunded approximately?
- What is the service charge for the COD service?
- If I received a COD balance transfer report, but I still can't find the transfer balance in my account, what should I do?
- I am unable to attach COD documents within the EasyShip system or the Kerry Express Application.
- Does the COD service allow applications from corporate accounts?