How can we help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the maximum dimension and weight of a drop off parcel?
- What is the maximum number of parcels I can drop off at any given time?
- What is the cut-off time for dropping shipments?
- Do I need to pay at the counter whenever I drop parcels?
- Do I need to show my ID card whenever I drop parcels?
- How will Kerry Express compensate us for lost & damage cases?
- How can I know find the Drop Off location?
- How can I return the parcel that I ordered from online platform/s?
- Can I use Pickup Service?
- If I already created shipping order for Drop Off, can I cancel it?
- How do I create a shipment with EasyShip?
- Why should I use EasyShip?
- How do I track my parcel?
- If I did not create the shipping information on EasyShip, will that data show on my dashboard?
- If I created the shipping order but I did not send it, can I delete the order?
- If the shipping information is incorrect, how can I edit it?
- If I already created the shipping order, when do I need to send the parcel/s?
- How can I apply for EasyShip?
- What are EasyShip’s functions?
- How can I use the EasyShip Platform?
- What is EasyShip?
Self Collection Service (SCL)
- Where can I find the shop for self-collection?
- Can I use COD for self-collection parcel?
- Pros of using the self-collection?
- Why isn't the tracking information on the website showing that this parcel is for self-collection?
- What should I do if the recipient requests self-collection?
- How can I pick up the parcel by myself at a Kerry Express Parcel Shop?
- What is COD?
- What payment options are accepted through COD?
- If I already have a COD account, but have not use it for long time, can I still use it ?
- Can I use COD with call for pickup service?
- What is the maximum amount that can be collected with COD?
- Are there any extra costs for the sender when using our COD service?
- What is the service charge for the COD service?
- What is the COD transfer period?
- How do I register for the COD service?
- Which banks are supported when creating an application for the COD service?
- How can I check the COD amount that is due?
- What is the approximate time during the day will the transfer amount be refunded?
- If I received a COD balance transfer report, but I still can't find the transfer balance in my account, what should I do?
- Where can I check my COD amount and status?
- If I want to delete the Kerry Express account but want to use the same mobile number for COD account. Will the COD account been deleted as well?
- I am unable to attach COD documents within the EasyShip system or the Kerry Express App.
- Does the COD service allow applications from corporate accounts?
- If my document were declined when I applied for a COD account , is there a way to upload the new document without deleting the current ones or redoing the entire process
Track and Trace My Parcels
- What do I do if my shipment tracking status says “incorrect delivery address”?
- What do I do if my shipment is late?
- If my shipment is cancelled or labelled as a return package, where do I pick up my shipment?
- Do you make deliveries on Sundays or public holidays?
- If you can’t contact the recipient, will you still make the delivery?
- How can I track my parcel status?