Last modified on: 27 August 2020
Ownership of information on website/application
You agree and acknowledge that KETH is the sole proprietor of the information and content available on KETH's website page/application, regardless of the form of data and acknowledge that such information might be inaccurate, incomplete or inconsistent with current situations or facts.
Copyright and Trademark
Copyright, Trademark, Symbol, Service mark and any trade names appearing on KETH's website page/application are the exclusive property of Kerry Express (Thailand) Public Company Limited. and only KETH has the sole right holder of various trademarks.
Terms and Condition of KERRY CLUB
- The Applicant agrees to apply to become KERRY CLUB member of Kerry Express (Thailand) Public Company Limited (called as "the Company") and allows to issue a membership number for member to be used to communicate between the Applicant and the Company until the termination of membership. Throughout membership period, the Applicant must comply with the Terms and Conditions set by the Company.
- The Applicant must be a natural person or any juristic person which has established under the law.
- The Applicant agrees and allows that any of the Applicant's information which has disclosed in the membership application form, which has arisen from services access, activities, various registrations and/or information resulting from being KERRY CLUB member (called as ""the Information"") are the Company's property (According to the Company's Privacy Notice, more details at Kerry Express (Thailand) website page).
- The Applicant commits that the Information is all complete and accurate. In case that the Information has been changed, the Applicant must inform the Company on this incident as soon as possible.
- The Applicant agrees and understands that any benefits offered by the Company to each KERRY CLUB member might be different, depending on the membership level, services access history of each member and /or the Company's policies or marketing strategies.
- The Applicant can receive and collect point (called as “KERRY POINT”) from each spending in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set by the Company only after receiving the membership number and confirmation of the membership status from the Company.
- The Company reserves the rights and has sole discretion to reform or amend the Terms and Conditions about the membership, KERRY POINT, points redemption and/or various benefits without prior notice.
- In case of any conflicts and/or disputes, the Applicant agrees and understands that the Company reserves the rights to investigate, settle those conflicts and/or disputes which have occurred by itself. However, the Company's decisions shall be deemed final and conclusive.
- The Applicant agrees and understands that the Company has the rights and sole discretion to reject the Applicant's application form for KERRY CLUB membership or revoke the KERRY CLUB membership status without prior notice.
- KERRY CLUB member will earn KERRY POINT according to the Terms and Conditions set by the Company, which will be calculated by net spending after offset with KERRY CASH. The remaining from the calculation will not be used to calculate for KERRY POINT with the next receipt.
- KERRY CLUB member will earn KERRY POINT after using the services at parcel shops (Except the following branches; Platinum Branch, Platinum Fl.5 Branch, Platinum 3 Branch, Platinum 4 Branch, Platinum 5 Branch, Platinum 6 Branch, Platinum 7 Branch, Pantip Pratunam Branch, Grand Diamond Branch, Palladium Branch, Krung Thong Plaza Branch, Pratunam Branch, Shibuya Branch, Shibuya 2 Branch, Shibuya 3 Branch, Shibuya 4 Branch, Baiyoke 1 Branch, and Ratchaprarop 1 Pratunam Branch).
- KERRY CLUB member can immediately exchange KERRY POINT to KERRY CASH, and use KERRY CASH to offset payment up to 10% per receipt in the next receipt. (The offset of KERRY CASH will be rounded down to an integer). KERRY CASH cannot be exchanged to KERRY POINT.
- KERRY POINT will be expired within the next two quarters (on the last day of quarter) from the quarter that member receives KERRY POINT and KERRY CASH will be expired within the next 2 quarters (on the last day of quarter) from the quarter that member exchanges KERRY POINT to KERRY CASH. Example: In case of receiving KERRY POINT in January (quarter 1), KERRY POINT will be expired at the end of September (at the end of quarter 3) as well as in case of receiving KERRY POINT in March (quarter 1), KERRY POINT will be expired at the end of September (at the end of quarter 3).By means of 1 calendar year divided into 4 quarters
- Quarter 1 runs from 1 January to 31 March
- Quarter 2 runs from 1 April to 30 June
- Quarter 3 runs from 1 July to 30 September
- Quarter 4 runs from 1 October to 31 December
- Membership level will be adjusted on quarterly basis according to total KERRY POINT earned in previous quarter in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set by the Company.
- Priority COD remittance benefits are according to Terms and Conditions set by the Company. (More details at Kerry Express (Thailand) website page.)
- The Applicant accepts to abide by the terms and conditions of the membership’s agreement specified by the Company at the time submitting this application and as amended from time to time without prior notice. "