Once you apply to become a member of Kerry Express Club of Kerry Express (Thailand) Public Company Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Company” or “We”), you have agreed and consented to bind yourself with the terms and conditions of Kerry Express Club Membership (hereinafter referred to as “Membership Conditions”). In this regard, the applicant has a responsibility to thoroughly comprehend the conditions prior to applying for membership or providing any other information to the Company as well as revisiting this term of service regularly. If you have any additional questions or queries regarding the application to become a member of the Kerry Express Club, you can inquire via our Call Center at 1217 or other channels as specified by the Company.
1. The applicant agrees to become a member of the Company’s Kerry Express Club and agrees for the Company to issue a membership number to the applicant for use in contacting and connecting between the applicant and the Company until the applicant’s membership is terminated or expires. In this regard, the applicant must comply with the terms and conditions set forth by the Company at all times throughout the period of being a member of the Kerry Express Club.
2. The applicant must be a natural person.
3. The applicant agrees and acknowledges that the Company may collect, use and/or disclose the personal information of the application as prescribed in the Company’s Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice is enforced on all services provided by the Company and is considered as a part of this Membership Conditions. We suggest all applicants to read and understand the Company’s Privacy Notice thoroughly prior to applying for a membership and/or providing any information to the Company. In this regard, if the applicant refuses or denies being bound by the terms and Privacy Notice of the Company, whether in whole or in part, we request that the applicant cease providing information and/or applying to become a member. Our personal data management can be found in the Privacy Notice.
4. Any information provided to the Company by the applicant according to the Company’s requirements, the applicant confirms that such information is correct and complete. In a case where such information has been changed, the applicant must notify the Company without delay.
5. The applicant agrees, accepts and understands that any privileges offered by the Company to each member of Kerry Express Club may vary depending on the membership tier, each member’s history of using or receiving services from the Company and/or the Company’s policy or marketing strategy.
6. Applicants may apply for Kerry Express Club membership via the following channels:
1) Kerry Express Parcel Shop
2) Apply online via https://th.kerryexpress.com , Kerry Express Mobile Application, Kerry Express Line official account, etc.
3) Other channels specified by the Company.
7. The Company reserves the right only for applications which information has been filled correctly and completely according to the conditions.
8. The Company reserves the right and discretion in amending the membership terms and conditions without giving any advanced notice.
9. In case of any disputes or conflicts, the applicant agrees, accepts and understands that the Company has the authority to investigate and resolve such disputes or conflicts. Furthermore, the Company’s judgment and ruling shall be considered final.
10. The applicant accepts and is bound by the membership terms and conditions of Kerry Express Club prescribed by the Company during the application, including any amendments that may occur in the future without any advanced notices given by the Company.
Ownership of Information
11. In your access and use of Kerry Express Club, it is considered that you agree to be bound by the law and/or any rules of Thailand, including requirements and service policy of Kerry Express (Thailand) Public Company Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) in all respects.
The applicant agrees and acknowledges that the Company is the owner and has the sole rights to the content appearing on all company channels. The applicant also acknowledges that such content may not be complete, or accurate to the current situation or facts. If it is caused by the company's mistake, the company will correct it as quickly as possible so as not to affect your rights. The company is the sole person who has the right to edit and change the content and if becoming a membership causes any expenses to the applicants, the company will not be responsible for those expenses in all cases.
Copyright and Trademark
12. All copyrights, trademarks, symbols, service marks and trade names appearing on all channels of the Company are the sole property of the Company. Additionally, the Company has the sole right to utilize the various trademarks.
Points Collection and Membership Tier
13. Applicants will start earning reward points (hereinafter referred to as “KERRY POINTS”) from the spending amount and receive parcels only after receiving confirmation of their membership number from the Company according to the conditions specified by the Company. More information can be found from https://th.kerryexpress.com.
14. Members will receive KERRY POINTS after each time of use of the service and receiving parcels according to the conditions determined by the Company. The remaining balance from the calculation will not be calculated with the next billing amount to receive the KERRY POINTS rewards.
15. Members will receive KERRY POINTS from using the service at the Parcel Shop at participating branches only (except for the following branches: Platinum 3, Grand Diamond, Platinum 7, Ratchaprarop 1 Pratunam, Pratunam, Shibuya, Krung Thong Plaza, Baiyoke 1, and Shibuya 4)
16. KERRY POINTS earned by the member will expire in the next 2 quarters (at the end of the quarter) from the quarter which the KERRY POINTS was received. For example, in the case of receiving KERRY POINTS in January (Q1), the points will expire at the end of September (End of Q3) or KERRY POINTS received in March (Q1) will expire at the end of September (End of Q3), as well. It is to note that in this case 1 calendar year is divided into 4 quarters.
1) Quarter 1 starts from 1st of January to 31st of March
2) Quarter 2 starts from 1st of April to 30th of June
3) Quarter 3 starts from 1st of July to 30th of September.
4) Quarter 4 starts from 1st of October to 31st of December.
17. Membership tier will be adjusted quarterly and the member’s status will be processed and rated from the KERRY POINTS received in the previous quarter in accordance with the conditions determined by the Company.
18. In case of incorrect calculation of points due to systems error, members must contact Call Center 1217 within 15 days and show proof of point accumulation, otherwise it will be considered a waiver. However, the amendment of the reward points is at the discretion of the Company.
19. The Company reserves the right to amend the reward points if, upon verification, it is found that such points are not in line with the actual spending and parcels received without prior notice.
20. The Company reserves the right to alter the conditions for redemption of points without prior notice.
21. Members can review the conditions for using the privileges at https://th.kerryexpress.com, Kerry Express Mobile Application and any other channels specified by the Company.
22. Privileges cannot be traded, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
23. The Company reserves the right to alter the conditions for using the privileges without prior notice.
Membership Termination Conditions
24. Members can terminate membership via two channels as follows:
1) Call to notify termination at Call Center 1217.
2) Send request via E-mail to [email protected].
3) Submit a request via Kerry Express Application.
25. The company reserves the right to terminate membership in the event of fraud in using the privileges.
26. Membership status will not expire until the member submits a request for termination or termination by the Company without prior notice.
27. Any termination of such membership will result in the immediate termination of all existing reward points of the member and the Company shall be deemed to have no obligation, debt or duty to pay any compensation from the existing reward points to the member and members cannot claim any rights from the Company.
28. The applicant accepts and understands that the Company may reject the applicant’s application for membership or may terminate the membership status as the Company deems appropriate without prior notice.
29. These Membership Terms, regardless of whether or not they are made in any language, are for the convenience of the applicants only. In the event of a conflict between the Thai version and any other language, it is to be interpreted according to the text in the Thai language.
30. The terms of this membership application shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Thailand without regard to the conflict of law provisions.
31. If any term or condition of these membership application terms is invalid, incomplete or unenforceable for any reason, the invalid or incomplete provision or condition shall be separated from the complete provision or condition, as the completed provision or condition shall remain in full force and effect.