Now you can conveniently manage all your transactions cashless.Easy transactions, instant benefits.
Kerry Express Wallet Benefits
The more you pay, the more you earn. You can now earn Kerry Points for every Kerry Express Wallet transaction for you to redeem exclusive lifestyle privileges from Kerry Express Club.
Selling with ease. Choose Kerry Express Wallet to pay with cash on delivery (COD) service.
Shop and pay with QR code at participating stores.
Pay all utility bills such as water, electricity, parcel and mobile phone bills conveniently.
Fast, convenient, and secured payments cashless.
Be the first to receive news and special promotions from Kerry Express.
4 Easy steps to get started with Kerry Express Wallet
Download Kerry Express Wallet application from App store or Google Play Store.
Register by filling out your personal information and verifying your identity.
Start your cashless transaction anytime by linking with your bank account, credit and/or debit card accounts for convenient and secure payments.
Complete your KYC at our Kerry Express parcel shop to activate additional services.
How to complete eKYC
Bring your ID card to verify your identity at the service point with Facial Recognition technology.
Enter the 7-digit referral code received from Kerry Express Wallet app onto the EDC machine and insert your ID card into the machine.
Take a photo of your face to verify your identity via Kerry Express Wallet app.
You have unlocked all financial services available in Kerry Express Wallet app.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Kerry Express Wallet?
How can Kerry Express Wallet be used instead of cash?
How do I apply for Kerry Express Wallet service?
Can foreigners apply for Kerry Express Wallet service?
How many Kerry Express Wallet accounts can be used per ID card?
How many Kerry Express Wallet accounts can be used per mobile phone number?
How can I top up my Kerry Express Wallet?
Kerry Express Wallet transaction limits
- Maximum limit per transaction per day is not more than 5,000 baht.
- Maximum amount per month is not more than 50,000 baht.
- After verifying your identity with your ID card at the service point, you can adjust the usage limit according to the terms and conditions specified by Kerry Express.
Where to find eKYC service location?
What is the fee of eKYC?
- Tap “Forget PIN” in Kerry Express Wallet app
- Enter your citizen ID and mobile phone number
- Enter OTP from SMS
- Enter new PIN and re-enter to confirm
- Reset PIN successfully
How to change a new password?
- Tap “My Account” in Kerry Express Wallet app
- Go to “Account Setting” by tapping the gear icon in the top-right corner
- Select “Change Password”
- Enter your old password
- Set new password and re-enter to confirm
- Enter OTP from SMS
- Change password successfully
How to check transaction history?
If I change my mobile phone that uses Kerry Express Wallet, what should I do?
If I change my mobile phone that I used to apply for Kerry Express Wallet, what should I do?